Grotonfest is committed to the safety of all vendors, participants, entertainment providers, and attendees of Grotonfest. In order to ensue everyone has a safe and enjoyable time, the following protective measures have been put in place:
1. All vendors have attested that they will not participate if they have symptoms, have tested positive within 14 days prior to the event, or are waiting on test results for COVID-19
2. All Staff and volunteers will complete a symptom attestation prior to Grotonfest and will not participate if they have any symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive within 14 days prior to the event, or are awaiting COVID-19 test results.
3. Grotonfest will adhere to all State, Federal, and Local Ordinances put in place related to COVID-19
4. Hand washing stations and hand sanitizing stations will be provided at all restroom locations provided by Grotonfest
5. Grotonfest is an entirely outdoor event. As such, following CDC requirements, masks are not required but are encouraged for all participants.